Romanovskaya Ol'ga Valentinovna, Doctor of juridical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of state-legal disciplines, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The delegation of authority to non-governmental organizations is a common practice in the modern world. It is considered as an opportunity to increase the efficiency of public administration and is characteristic of democratic states based on certain constitutional principles. At the same time, the theoretical foundations of the delegation of power were outlined in doctrinal sources of prerevolutionary legal scholars. Their conclusions and recommendations can be used in modern legal practice. The objective of the work is to conduct a historical and legal study of the principles of redistribution of powers of public authorities, taking into account the involvement of non-governmental organizations.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were solved by means of a scientific analysis of a wide range of sources devoted to the problems of the organization of state power. As a method of research, in the first place, historical-legal was used, which made it possible to draw parallels with the modern model of delegation of powers to non-governmental organizations.
Results. The general conclusion about independence of the state in definition of the agents realizing its imperious functions is presented. At the same time, their list and status is secondary to the general characteristics of the state.
Conclusions. The article points to the main doctrine in pre-revolutionary legal studies regarding the presence of supreme power. Power, as such, was defined as the basic attribute of any state. The concept of public corporations is highlighted.
1. Il'in I. A. Teoriya prava i gosudarstva [The theory of state and law]. Moscow: Zertsalo, 2003, 400 p.
2. Romanovskiy G. B. Grazhdanin i pravo [The citizen and the law]. 2013, no. 10, pp. 3–9.
3. Kistyakovskiy B. A. Gosudarstvennoe pravo (obshchee i russkoe): lektsii. Ch. 1 [State law (common and Russian): lectures. Part 1]. Moscow: Moskovskaya tipo-litografiya, 1909, 432 p.
4. Kistyakovskiy B. A. Yuridicheskie zapiski, izdavaemye Demidovskim yuridicheskim litseem [Juridical proceedings issued by Demidovskiy Lyceum of Law]. 1913, iss. 3, pp. 297–335.
5. Korkunov N. M. Russkoe gosudarstvennoe pravo [Russian state law]. 6th ed. Saint-Petersburg: Tipografiya M. M. Stasyulevicha, 1908, vol. 1, 623 p.
6. Romanovskaya O. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Pravovedenie [University proceedings. Jurisprudence]. 2009, no. 5, pp. 121–133.
7. Gradovskiy A. D. Nachala russkogo gosudarstvennogo prava: v 3 t. [Principles of the Russian state law: in 3 volumes]. Saint-Petersburg: Tipografiya M. M. Stasyulevicha, 1875, vol. 1, 470 p.
8. Antonovich A. Ya. Kurs gosudarstvennogo blagoustroystva (politseyskogo prava) [A course of state improvement (political law)]. Kiev, 1890, 410 p.
9. Tarasov I. T. Lektsii po politseyskomu (administrativnomu) pravu [Lectures on police (administrative) law]. Moscow: Pechatnya A. I. Snegirevoy, 1910, vol. 2, 266 p.
10. Alekseev A. S. K ucheniyu o yuridicheskoy prirode gosudarstva i gosudarstvennoy vlasti [On the teaching about the juridical nature of state and state power]. Moscow: Tip. Pravitel'stvuyushchego Senata, 1895, 262 p.
11. Nol'de B. E. Ocherki russkogo gosudarstvennogo prava [Essays on the Russian state law]. Saint-Petersburg: Pravda, 1911, 564 p.
12. Eykhel'man O. Ocherki iz lektsiy po russkomu gosudarstvennomu pravu [Essays from the lectures on the Russian state law]. Kiev, 1893, 126 p.
13. Romanovich-Slavitinskiy A. V. Sistema russkogo gosudarstvennogo prava v ee istoriko-dogmaticheskom razvitii [The system of Russian state law in its historical-dogmatic development]. Kiev: Tip. G. L. Frontskevicha, 1886, part 1, 308 p.
14. Ivanovskiy V. V. Uchebnik gosudarstvennogo prava [A state law textbook]. Kazan: Tipolitografiya Imperatorskogo universiteta, 1908, 511 p.
15. Shalland L. A. Russkoe gosudarstvennoe pravo [The Russian state law]. Yurev: Izdanie studentov yuristov, 1908, 272 p.
16. Elistratov A. I. Ocherk gosudarstvennogo prava (konstitutsionnoe pravo) [An essay on state law (constitutional law)]. 2nd ed. rev. Moscow: Tip. i tsinkogr. t./d. «Mysl'», 1915, 167 p.
17. Korf S. A. Russkoe gosudarstvennoe pravo [The Russian state law]. Moscow: Skoropech, A. A. Levenson, 1915, part 1, 321 p.
18. Dunaev V. I., Nikitinskiy A. A. Ocherki nauki o gosudarstve [Essays on science of the state]. Moscow: Pol'za, 1909, 208 p.
19. Romanovskiy G. B. Grazhdanin i pravo [The citizen and the law]. 2017, no. 9, pp. 17–30.